Saturday, June 14, 2008

Its Been Awhile

So its been some time since i posted something on here. Alot has gone on. Lately ive been playing a decent amount of golf with some friends. I really love playing that game. It is not like the other sports that i have played. I use to be a big basketball and track guy, but once i got out of high school both of those werent as much as a priority. So now i got golf and it is a lot more mental and if you get off track you can really blow it on the course. Not only that but you really have to work hard at it and maintain it else your game can really go south. I think the reason it fits so well is its a lot like poker. You must constantly be working on your game so that you stay ahead of your competition and when you slack in it your results will show.

Alright now for some poker. I was talking with a friend(Noel aka peten2toms) and he was telling me i should take a 5 buyin shot at 5/10 and i gave it some thought and decided to go with it. I figure since im only 20 and i dont have many bills it is the perfect time for me to be aggressive moving up. So ive taken my shot and its got pretty good. Im out 8k over 6400 hands at 5/10 6 max but there was a small problem. I decided to mix in some 3/6 for game selection (which was dumb because it is obviously rigged) and over the last 2 weeks ive played 1300 hands there and im down a cool 5k. Im not sure what it is about that limit but i can not book wins there to save my life. So i have decided to totally cut it out of my game and never play it again.

alright well i would have posted hands but weaktight doesnt allow me to link it for some reason. Ill figure it out laters but not tonight

God Bless

JP

No comments: