Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No Play Today

Well today was a long day. It started off waking up early to get over to school and i did the whole school thing till 1ish and then had to run to Steed Alignment to get my breaks fixed because they were squeakin like crazy.
So my bro picks me up from there and we head over to micro center and buy my new computer. Its pretty sick its HP like my monitor and also run smoothly and quickly which is really all i wanted.
Basically after i picked up my car all i did was work on my computer getting all the programs i need on it...such as: PT3, Skype, Mikogo, and some other stuff with music and what not.
Well the time has come and im going to be going to vegas for 3 days and i meeting up with a few guys that i have met online and also my group members. Im hoping its a fun time and we can get some golfin in and also some poker sweats and what not. So that should be way sick and hopefully somewhat educational but not to much.

Well thats all i got for today

P.S. watch out for the Lake Show next year

God Bless

JP

No comments: