Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello!!!

Not real sure if anyone reads but i think im going to try to blog it up a little maybe...3-4 times a week with just little life/poker updates...


So '08 ended up being a pretty sick year. My goal was to make 96k for the year and i exceeded that by a pretty big margin. So that makes me pretty happy. I have some pretty big goals for this year that im not going to go into right now but its going to be exciting.


As for life i have a little bit of a dilemma. This spring i was planning on going back to school to get my degree but turns out that there is a lot going on this spring. I have been talking with friends/poker players who have a lot of plans for traveling in the spring and that is something im very much interested in. So i have until monday to make my decision and i guess im going to go to my class and decide before the drop date if i want to finish or travel. A positive if i dont travel this spring is there is always summer.


Well thats it for now

God Bless

JP