Monday, October 27, 2008

BOOOM!!!! 83k in a week

Well since my last post things have been pretty money. I was down about 11k or so in cash games (mostly 5/10) and i managed to get that back to even in about 6k hands or so. I felt i played really well last week as far as cash games. I'm really working hard to not spew and do some do things that do not make sense. I still have some leaks that have carried over from 2/4 and i am just now realizing how far i have to go to become an elite player.

Now for the exciting stuff!!!! So Sunday is basically my tourney day and i am going to try to keep it that way (its a nice change of pace). So i set my alarm early so i can get in all the warm up donkaments and i end up busting in the in the Sunday Brawl with a set vs open ended straight draw and he bangs and i am out. I do not really remember how i busted in the warm up on stars but i did. So i still had one tourney running at it was one of the $100 rebuys on stars with aobut 1000 entrants and i got of to a good start and had a decent stack after the rebuy period. From there i preceeded to play really well. I felt i was changing gears at the right times and just seemed to be on top of things. but once we got down to the final 30 players i ran really well getting it in bad about 3-4 times and owning everytime. Once the final table hit i had my buddy Dodgyken sweat with me and help me with some of the math aspects and prize money stuff. I think i might have busted earlier but he helped me to stay sane and not monkey jam against the chip leader a few times. So we get 4 handed and the chip leader is being a real homo 3 betting a lot and just being a dick in general. But i just needed to wait out the shorty who only had 200k with blinds 20k/40k and finally he busted and it was time to gamble 3 handed. The other two guys loved to battle it out and i just let them do that while trying to pick my spots carefully. The chip leader bust the other guy and we go heads up and first hand we get it all in A2o vs AKo and we both hit our cards but his K holds to take it down. So ship me the 50k and the biggest week of my life.

As for my life things have been really good. This weekend i had a lot of fun my buddy had a costume party and all our friend went down and we had a good time. Costume parties in general set the tone for having a good night. We will see what this weekend holds with Holloween coming up, hopefully its a lot of fun.


God Bless

JP

No comments: